Our purpose at Clickatell is creating a better world through technology, and we have seen this amplified during several crises over our 20 years of leadership in mobile technology. We once again find ourselves amidst a global public health crisis affecting us all due to Covid-19.
Our first priority is the safety of our staff, the communities we serve, and of course you, our clients, and partners. We have taken several steps to ensure your services are not impacted during these uncertain and challenging times. To that extent we have the following in place:
• Safety and Health measures ranging from social distance awareness to a work-from-home infrastructure and training to ensure our staff is able to serve you and your needs;
• Security and Data protection, including additional data and information security measures, GDPR compliance, and VPN improvements;
• Supplier and Partners continuity, active engagement, and supplier redundancies to ensure your messaging, chat, and commerce services are not interrupted;
• Solutioning and Support processes aligned with new remote working requirements and required restrictions to handle demos, configuration, and remote implementation ensuring no interruptions to your roll-outs; and
• Infrastructure and Platforms technology infrastructure and platforms redundancy measures with the necessary 24 x 7 monitoring and escalation procedures. We remain vigilant in keeping your services running.
In addition, we are here for you and ready to help. We have asked our teams to be on standby to help customers deploy a range of alert and automation services as you require during this crisis. They are available for rapid deployment of alert communications to staff or customers (i.e. Campaign Manager tool) or the deployment of a chat bot (i.e. Touch Flow) so you may alleviate your call center wait times. More information is available at www.clickatell.com.
We thank you for relying on us for your business needs, and we are committed to supporting you.