Why choose HTTP/S?
- Extremely reliable and can be debugged easily, e.g. if you need to overcome a firewall problem.
- Can instantly send 50-100 messages in real-time.
- Set up Delivery Acknowledgement, Sender ID and Message Delay.
- Supports text, Unicode, binary SMS and flash messages.
- Converts ringtones and logos into the correct format.
- Converts VCard and VCal.
- Supports extended length messages.
- Delivery acknowledgement and sender ID.
- Gateway escalation: Should your message be delayed for a predefined length of time, it can be escalated to an alternative delivery gateway. Queuing lets you specify up to 3 prioritized queues on which your messages can be sent.
- Specify a delay of up to 7 days when sending messages.
- Batch sending and two-way messaging.
- BONUS FEATURE: Conveniently check your message credits balance, query message delivery status or redeem message credit vouchers through an API call.
The HTTP/S API is ideal for:
Keeping customers up-to-date about the latest changes in your business, whether it is a fantastic special offer or longer opening hours.