Why choose the FTP API?
- Supports text, Unicode, binary SMS and flash messaging.
- Supports extended length messages.
- Converts ringtones and logos into the correct format.
- Use our VCard and VCal converters.
- Delivery acknowledgement and Sender ID can be set up.
- Gateway escalation: Should your message be delayed for a predefined length of time, it can be escalated to an alternative delivery gateway. Queuing lets you specify up to 3 prioritised queues which your messages can be sent out on.
- Schedule a message for up to 7 days in advance.
- Batch sending and two-way messaging.
The FTP API is ideal for:
Coverting a large database of customers through a marketing campaign.